Sault Ste Marie Museum, located at 690 Queen Street E used to be a Post Office in 1902.
The steps were erected in memory of James Russell by Katherine Harry Russell in October 1996
Admission is $8 for adults and $6 for seniors and students.
The gift shop has pins, magnets, books and more
The RCAF Survival Food Packet contains candy, shortbread, coffee, and vitamin tablets.
Canadian WWII Military Patches
Winter sunlight fills the airy room of the Rotary exhibit.
The Rotary Club hosted it's first meeting on June 20th, 1918 at the YMCA.
An early aerial photograph of Sault Ste Marie taken in 1958 by H. Oakman Peterborough.
Original 1902 Building Plans for the Post Office that became the Museum.
Soo Greyhounds uniform
Outdoor ice skates
Eliason Motor Toboggan - Model K-12
A classroom in the Discovery Gallery
Open the drawers to see various artifacts
A small replica portion of a log cabin
A model of a sawmill explaining how the process worked.
Protective leg/foot gear work by loggers when taking down trees.
A mock General Store showing goods and items from 1930s
A recreation of a parlor from the late 1800s and early 1900s.
Vintage Bathing Suits
Vintage swim caps and sunglasses
Learn more about the Sault Ste Marie Museum at: Saultmuseum.ca